Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Kelsee Anne's Baby Shower

Some great friends of mine hosted a wonderful baby shower for us on Sunday. We had a great time and got LOTS of wonderful things to help get us ready for lil Miss Kelsee's arrival.
The kids and I in front of the adorable "cake" they had made for us!
My sister, Emily, was able to make it!! I was so glad she took the time out to come and share this special time with us!
Dale's Mom was also able to make it.
Isn't this cupcake idea just adorable!!
Emily and I and the kids! They are so excited and ready for their baby sister and baby cousin to get here!
Amber and Rachael, my 2 best friends that did an amazing job on hosting the shower. (There were also 2 other hostesses, Shannon and Dana that were not able to make it)
Getting ready to open gifts
Nana, Dale's mom, had made him and both kids a quilt. This is Kelsee's work in progress!
The kids got her a much needed diaper bag!!
While I was in Canton I got the girls matching outfits. We can't wait for her to get here and fit into hers before big sister outgrows hers!!
And cousin Macie has one too!
We got this precious burp rag from Melissa Thedford and Emily Ott. It is so cute I don't know if I will be able to bring myself to use it!
A precious blanket made for us by Debbie Brock and Desiree Tennyson
Some of the guests
The boys wanted a pic with just the 2 of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment