Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Cradle

We have pretty much everything ready and waiting for the arrival of lil Miss Kelsee. This is the cradle she will spend her first few weeks sleeping in!! This cradle has a story that I wanted to share with you.
When my sister was pregnant with Meagan (over 14 years ago) my Aunt purchased this and told her she wanted all the Great-Grandkids on the Lawson side of the family to sleep in it. Not all have slept in it due to other cradles being in their families. However, all my sister and I's kids have, along with others, and now it is Miss Kelsee's turn! All the kids that have slept in it have their names and birthdays written on the bottom, so it is neat to look back at all the one's that have used it! We are still using the original sheets and bumper pads!! We are looking forward to seeing Kelsee sleep in this precious, very special cradle!

No comments:

Post a Comment