Thursday, August 19, 2010

First Day of School

Today is the first day of school for the kids. Kaylee started 4th grade and Braden started 2nd. Wow! Where has the time gone!?!? Braden has been ready to go back since he got out last year and popped up this morning and had his breakfast ate and was ready in record time! Kaylee on the other hand, was not quite ready to start this year. I am not sure why she isn't ready to go back this year except that as she gets older and the work gets harder and she is getting that older kid mentality! We are very excited about this school year and both of them have great, experienced teachers and will have a great year! Although I am exited for them, I am apprehensive for me! I will be staying home this year and sending them off. I have only worked at the school 2 years, but have never been home without kids!! May be a long 2-4 weeks until Miss Kelsee gets here!
Braden was excited about his desk on Back to School night! And was even more excited that he sits next to Brynlee....not sure how long she will keep it that way!
Kaylee at back to school night. She didn't really care where she sat, was just amazed at how big the books were!
My handsome lil 2nd grader on the first day!
My beautiful 4th grader on her first day! I cannot believe she has grown up so fast!
My babies!!
She wanted one showing off her new backpack!
Braden and Mrs. Pierce (this is her 32nd year to teach!). He was not wanting to stop for a pic...can you tell!!?!?!
Putting his things away in his cubby
One last cheese!!! Before I got "ok Mom take Sissy now!"
Kaylee and Mrs. Adair
Ready for the day to begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment