Thursday, September 16, 2010

Meeting Big Sissy and Brother!

Kaylee and Braden could not wait to meet Kelsee! They have been waiting 9 LONG months for this moment. They both absolutely love and adore her and are the BEST big brother and sister any lil girl could ask for!
Those of you who know Kaylee well know this is typical reaction for her to anything new. She is a very cautious/observative person. She came in very reluctant, but quickly got comfortable and was thrilled to get to hold her baby sissy.
I just love how she is looking up at him!
Merry Christmas Bubba!! If yall remember, Braden asked for a baby from Santa and 9 months later we have lil Missy!! Braden is doing great w/ Kelsee. He is a very affectionate person so he is constantly loving and kissing on her. Braden loves having his baby sissy around and has done very well adjusting to not being the baby!
Big Sissy could not wait any longer!! Kaylee is absolutely amazing with Kelsee. She is very good at holding her and has been a HUGE help to me while I am healing and adjusting to life with 3 kids. Kaylee has been more than willing to hold Kelsee anytime I need her to, she has carried her to the car for me while I can't, and has been helping me with laundry after she gets home from school. I am not sure what I would have done this past week without her!!
Our girls!!
WOW!! 3 kids!!!
Our first pic as a family of 5!! We are so blessed and perfectly complete!!

2 comments:

  1. We are so happy for you guys! Little Kelsee is a cutie. Have fun and enjoy the help while it last. I am 9 years older than my younger sister and treat her like "my" child most of the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just priceless! I can't wait to meet Miss Kelsee!

    ReplyDelete