Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Delivery Day!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010 we were scheduled to be at the hospital at 6:30a.m. to start labor to meet our lil girl! We arrived and got settled in and started the waiting game. The Dr came in about 7:30 to check things out and get us started!
Mommy before getting all hooked up to all the monitors....can't believe in just a few short hours she will be on the outside of my belly!
Some of the members of my cheering squad! Tami Frakes (in the pink) is a nurse at the hospital and labored w/ us the whole time. She actually was off that day, but came in just for us!! And that meant we got her all to ourselves!
Finally started having some pain during contractions. Only had to bear w/ them for about an hour before I was able to get my epidural. It looks like I am breathing through a contraction in this pic, but actually I think I was talking!
After epidural....can't you tell!!
After only 6 short hours of not very hard labor we are ready to introduce our lil princess to the world! Dale and my mom were right there at my side ready to help me out.

I have TONS of photos so I will be posting them in stages. I would love to have you check back often for many more pics to come!! Hope you enjoy viewing them as much as we have enjoyed taking them!

No comments:

Post a Comment