Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Kelsee is 2 weeks old!

I am not finished posting from when Kelsee is born, but had to go ahead and add this one in here since Kelsee is now 2 weeks old. She is such a good baby!! Kelsee is eating about every 3-5 hours depending on the time of day and how much she ate the time before. We are so lucky with her sleeping patterns! She is eating about 10 and then sleeps till about 3 and then till about 6:30-7. We could not ask for a better schedule for a 2 week old! Kelsee is such a good baby, I am afraid we are still in a honeymoon stage and things will change at any moment!! She hardly ever cries and when she does it is not really a real cry, it's more just a cry out. Kelsee has started recognizing voices and is starting to focus on faces. She has turned her head for all 4 of us now. Kelsee loves her Sissy and Bubba and they are having a blast with her too! She also is already becoming a Daddy's girl I am afraid!! At bedtime I will feed her and then try to settle her down to sleep and she will just not settle down for me. But I hand her to Dale and she completely relaxes and zonks out totally! It is amazing, because any other time of day she goes to sleep just fine for me, but at bedtime she already wants her Daddy!
I wanted to post a couple pics of her on her first day and then again on her 2 week "birthday". I put her in the same outfit so you can somewhat see how she has grown. The only thing is that in the first pics she is bigger than she was when we brought her home since she lost almost a pound.The pics of her on her first day aren't great cuz most of the ones taken that day she is all bundled up in a blanket!
This is the only full length one we have of her on the first day (in this outfit) that she isn't all bundled up.
Kelsee at 2 weeks old!! She had a very full belly!!
I was trying to get her to open her eyes and as you can tell, she was not happy to do so for me! She also was squirming and squinching her face up so it looks really big here. Oh the joys of photographing a baby!
She goes to the Dr for her 2 week check-up on Thur so I am looking forward to seeing how much she has grown. I will let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment