Sunday, March 14, 2010

Us 4!

Here are the pics my sister took of Dale, the kids and I. I absolutely LOVE them and am SO glad we have a photographer in the family now with the baby coming along!! Hard to imagine that these were our last photos taken as a family of 4!
Me and my honey!
Ahhhh!!
Too cute!
I LOVE this one!

If you know Braden you totally LOVE these cuz Emily really captured his "looks"

My babies
These 2 are my favs of them individually...I am having them blown up!!
Absolutely gorgeous!! Look @ those eyes!! Always been her "trademark"
Me and my Momma's boy!
Oh how I love that lil girl!! I literally cried when I saw this one! She is growing up WAY too fast!
Look at those green eyes!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the photos! Emily did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that skirt that your daughter is wearing. Super cute. Nice to have photos like this.

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete