Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's Been A Long Time!

I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted! Life has been CRAZY busy and this pregnant after 30 thing is kicking my booty! Hopefully this week over Spring Break I can get things up to date. We have been very busy with basketball, school, starting baseball and life in general. I will try my best this week to cram all of that in here for you! Meanwhile, my sister and brother-in-law sent me a CD yesterday in the mail and I CAN'T wait to share the pics! They recently started a photography business and over Thanksgiving Emily took some pics of all 4 of our kids at my Aunt's house. They turned out GREAT and I want to share all the ones they sent me!! I will post a few now of our 4 kids and then more later of just my kids and Dale and I, so one post is not forever long. I am sure you will enjoy!! And if you LOVE the pics half as much as I do, you should give my sister a call and let her take some of you!!
Kaylee and her IDOL!

Our 2 oldest beauties!
I LOVE this pic!! Both of my kids absolutely adore Meagan and this reaction is so PRICELESS!
This is more like a typical Braden reaction!!
Such a Braden look!

Precious!!
Our Cutie Patuties!!



No telling what those 2 were up to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment