Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Dale!

33 years ago today God blessed this world with a wonderful man! And I was the lucky woman that gets to spend the rest of my life with him!! I am very fortunate to have such a great, loving, hard working husband. God had an amazing master plan when He crossed our paths 14 years ago.

We are spending the day very relaxed, for now! We woke up to LOTS of snow, so needless to say, we have not left the house yet!! The kids and I fixed pancakes and bacon for him for breakfast then gave him his present of a new pair of tennis shoes. After that and relaxing for a short period of time, we all jumped into a game of Monopoly. They are finishing up the game as I type this because yes, I was the first one out!! Oh well.... Later this evening we are going to a friends house to enjoy some good quality fellowship with some of our closest friends and just do what we love to do....just hang out!

Happy Birthday Daddy!! We LOVE you!!

1 comment: