Sunday, August 9, 2009

Disney World!!


Anxiously waiting for the plane at about 5:30 a.m.!!!
Plane #1
Disney World....here we come!!
Yeah!! We are there!!
One of the many HUGE toys at our resort
One of the pool areas at our resort and the building where our room was.
We had an amazing time in Disney World and I have been very eager to post the many pics, but had memory card issues when we got back! Thank goodness it is all ok now and I can get started!! There are so many things I want to share with you about our trip, but obviously I cannot do it all at one time so I am going to do it a day at a time! The first day we left Wichita at 6:30 a.m. (VERY EARLY!) and arrived into Orlando about noon. We then got on the Disney Magical Express and bused over to our resort. Our resort was great! We stayed at the Pop Century, which is themed around the 50's-90's centuries. We stayed in the 60's area. It was incredible! Each century was decorated to fit the era and even had pools to match! (ours was a huge flower) I took lots more pics of the resort the last day so I will post more of those later.








No comments:

Post a Comment