Monday, April 11, 2011

7 Months!

Kelsee Anne,
I can't believe I am so late on your 7 month blog! This just gives you an idea of how busy our lives are this time of year!! You are getting active, which is not only more fun, but also more work!! This month you are sitting up VERY good, playing with lots of your toys, moving toys from one hand to the other, feeding yourself cheerios, you LOVE phones and remotes, and you are starting to try to crawl. Kaylee and Braden want you to crawl so BAD....we will see what happens when you start crawling to their rooms! You are doing better on sleeping, still eating 3 meals a day and still nursing great! The weather is starting to get nice and you LOVE to be outside. Here are a some pix from your 6 month of life....
Crazy Hair Day!! I was being silly one day and did your hair in a mohawk after bath. Needless to say, your Daddy did not like it! I was amazed how much you reminded me of pictures of your Doe-Doe with your hair like that. (I never had enough for Mimi to put it up like that!) Also in these pics you are starting to get up on all 4's!!
This is one of your favorite toys. YOUR BABY! You just shake all over with excitement when I hand her to you. She has pigtails and you like to swing her around by her piggies!! :) You also like to hold a pigtail while you suck your thumb! Awwww....
You may not be crawling yet, but you are motivating around pretty good!! You were playing on the blanket and next thing I knew you were over stuck under your swing. HaHa!
YOU ARE OFFICIALLY 2011's CUTEST BABY!!! I entered you in the cutest baby contest for our local paper and YOU WON!!! We knew you were the cutest, but it was nice to actually win something for it! HaHa! You won a $100 Savings Bond.....so by the time you are showing these to your grandkids it might be worth $100!
A few more random pics from the month. You LOVE to listen to your Bubba read his stories for school, and sadly you are getting too big for your swing.....
I attempted to get some 6 month pics of you in your Grow With Me Bow. We were unable to take them last time we were with Doe-Doe so I was going to just to them and have Uncle Donnie pretty them up....I hope his editing skills are GOOD cuz my pic taking skills were not so much on this day!! You were quite the handful to keep still long enough for a pic! I did manage to get a few that hopefully he can do something with. I can't wait to see all the pics together at the end of your first year!!
Well Miss Kelsee you are growing way too fast! I know I have said this before, but we are having a blast with you! I am so glad the weather is getting nicer so you can explore that whole new world outside!! And look out world this next month cuz you are getting very brave with this motivating thing!!!
Mommy LOVES you VERY much!!!

1 comment: