Wednesday, February 9, 2011

LOTS of Snow!

Today we had our 3rd round of snow for this year. And man was it A LOT!! According to the news we received about 15"!! WOW!!! The snow was so pretty. It is very bright white and so light and fluffy! Obviously the kids are out of school and for once Dale is even home from work. He tried to go and could not make it up onto the highway.
Miss Kelsee took a long morning nap so we all bundled up and went outside! The kids and I have never seen this much snow so it was very neat. As you can tell from the pics we had a good time. Heck, they are still having a good time!
Snow princess taking a break!
Braden made himself a chair
Yes that is me! I thought I would be fun and "fall" into the snow and it was WAY deeper than I thought!
And again YES that is me shoveling the drive!! Dale had time to take a break and take this pic....so nice of him!!!
One of our LARGE snow drifts
Snow ANGELS!!!
His very graceful fall into the snow. LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment