Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I know I have not even posted about Halloween yet, but thought I better try to stay current and then add the old things in as I go....hopefully!! We had a great Thanksgiving this year!! We started the weekend before with Dale's family at his Aunt's Joyce and Nancy's house. (I took the camera but forgot to take any pics!) We had a nice visit there and Kelsee was able to meet some of her family that had not yet seen her.
Our next event was heading to Texas on Wednesday evening. We arrived at my Aunt Lynne's house about midnight. We spent Thursday with my Dad's family at her house. The kids always enjoy playing at "Honey's" house, the girls enjoy planning our shopping adventure and the guys enjoy her comfy couches!! I left Kelsee for the first time at night that night to head out with Emily, Dale and Meagan to grab some GREAT deals! When I left she was asleep and when I got back she had just woke up to eat...so I guess I didn't miss much! Emily, Dale, Meagan and I headed out about 11pm and returned with the back of the Tahoe loaded about 7am!! We took a short nap and headed out to my Mom's brothers house for more Turkey dinner. Once again we had a great visit with the family and it was great to see my Grandparents looking so good.
Saturday morning we slept in...oops...so we rushed around and left Em's about 11 heading North for the big Bedlam game. But first we took Kelsee's 2nd round of pics with her Grow With Me Bow!! They are going to be so cute!!!
And I don't even have to go into our Saturday evening because I am sure ALL of you know how the OU/OSU game turned out....I am still trying to get Dale out of mourning for that!! LOL!
Well, I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving....I have to go change a diaper!! (The story of my life lately!!!)


The Lawson Family ThanksgivingAddie loved putting Kelsee to sleep! She was so funny...when they first got there her sister Bailey wanted to hold Kelsee, I told her her hands were like ice and Addie said "my hands are HOT!" Too cute!!
Snuggled up to her Doe-Doe....Bailey was never far from her all day! She LOVES her Kelsee!!
Meagan, Kelsee, Bailey and Kaylee...not sure where Addie and Macie were. Bailey and Kaylee are 5 days apart.
Lynne, Julie and Emily checking the ads for the best deals!
The men enjoying the comfy couch!!

The Mullins Family Thanksgiving
My Grandmother....isn't she beautiful!?!?
Cousin David
My BFF!! My sister and I
2 of our girls! God knew what he was doing when he gave each of us 2 girls!! Macie's shirt says "Back up Barbie"!!! Too fitting!!!
Nolan....he is just precious!!
I think Macie was enjoying this more than Kelsee!!
Look out! They are teaching Nolan to play on the iPod!!
Cousin Jon...we have to spend LOTS Of time with him over the next 6 months cuz he is deploying in July.....
Giving Doe-Doe bye-bye kisses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment