Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddy....Oh how we LOVE you!

Today is all about Daddy! (Well, after he gets home from work!) We are so blessed to have such a wonderful man to be our Daddy and husband. He is very caring, loving, a hard worker (hence working harvest hours even on Father's Day!), and devotes all his time to us! When God chose him for us He picked from the very top!! Dale spends lots of his days working 10-12 hours, heading straight to a baseball field to help coach, then comes home and spends his "relaxing time" either playing w/ the kids or tackling things that always seem to need to be done around here. We could not ask for a harder worker! The kids and I are so thankful for this, because he works so hard, I get to stay home with them....if it wasn't for all he does I could not do this. Thank you honey! We LOVE you very much!!

"To: Daddy,
You helped me ride my first bike, thank you for teaching me how to ride with no training wheels. I love you. OH and for helping me ride all my bikes, you were there when I got hurt on my 2nd bike. Thank you for helping me feel better. You always cook for us and you always wrestle with us and I like that.
Love, Braden"
"To: Daddy,
Thank you for buying me a heifer and a goat and help me ride my bicycles. I will be Daddy's little girl forever! And thank you for letting me have a doggy. Thanks for cooking breakfast. I will always remember that you tuck me in bed and say my prayer every night and letting me go to work with you. It is fun when we go to cow shows. You are the best Daddy ever!
Love, Kaylee"

"To: Daddy,
I can't wait to meet you! Sorry I stop moving every time you touch Mommy's belly!! Thanks for letting Mommy buy me a play pen and cute clothes. I will be your Daddy's girl #2! See you in a few months!
Love, Kelsee (translated by Kaylee!)"

No comments:

Post a Comment