Monday, June 22, 2009

A Week With Meagan and Macie
































































































































I could not take the pic fast enough for Braden!

This past week my nieces, Meagan and Macie, came to spend time with us. Emily and I try to trade for a week every summer to give each of us a break and allow the kids to spend time together since they don't get as much as we would like during the year. Although, this past week was very busy, we had a blast. I posted a few pics, but for some reason kept forgetting my camera most places we went!
The kids enjoyed playing around the house and swimming just as much as going places. Everytime they are together they play restaurant. It is a hoot to watch! We went bowling (which Braden won both games!), went to the local water park, enjoyed the park, putt-putt(not sure who won that because I stopped keeping score on the 3rd hole when all 3 little ones had averaged 12/hole!), riding the train, ate snow cones and lots more!
When the kids are together they typically get along really well and love every minute! Meagan and Kaylee are both typically calm, quiet and enjoy just "hanging out". Now Braden and Macie are another story!! They are also two peas in a pod; however, their pod is much noisier than the other two! They are both very full of personality and are so funny to watch and listen too!
I absolutely LOVE spending time with my nieces and hated to see them go, but we will be down there in a few weeks and will be able to spend a week with them. Then it is my time to come home alone and the kids will stay with Emily for a week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment